Tuesday, May 03, 2005

STARBUCKING contacted by Hollywood bigboys!

Yesterday I got an email from a guy with a major Hollywood production house. He wanted to talk to me on the phone so I set up a time. He was enthusiastic about STARBUCKING and told me how his company could provide lots of services like make cinema prints of the movie and distribute to 1000's of cinemas around the country. Sounds great! I was explaining some things about the project to the guy and he realized I wasn't employed by or associated with Starbucks Coffee. Once he learned that I didn't have Starbucks Corporate $$$ backing me, he quickly lost interest, wished me luck, and hung up.

For now then, faithful reader, STARBUCKING remains an independent masterpiece backed by my own pocketbook, vision, and independent spirit. I wouldn't want it any other way!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home